1. All reservations inside the tiger reserve are provisional and can be changed or cancelled without prior information. The decision of director CTR will be final in the matter.
2. Carrying of firearms of any kind is not permitted within the Tiger Reserve.
3. No pets can be taken inside the Tiger Reserve.
4. Walking or trekking is strictly prohibited.
5. Driving inside the Tiger Reserve after sunset is prohibited.
6. Cooking is not allowed within the National Park and at Dhikala and Bijrani tourist complexes. In other rest houses visitors can cook within the provided space.
7. Visitors are required to carry a litter bag while entering the Tiger Reserve and bring back their non-biodegradable litter (tin cans, plastic, glass bottles, metal foils etc.) outside the Reserve. Throwing litter inside the Tiger Reserve other than in garbage bins will invite severe penalties.
8. Official registered guide is compulsory on all excursions.
9. Smoking outside residential complexes/rest houses and lighting of any kind of fire is strictly prohibited.
10. Playing of transistors and tape recorders within the Tiger Reserve is strictly prohibited.
11. Visitors are prohibited from taking vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to plant or animal life or their habitat.
12. Blowing of horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve.
13. Entry into the restricted zone by the visitors is prohibited.
14. Shouting, teasing or chasing animals or attempts to feed them are prohibited and will invite severe penalties.
15. Visitors are advised to occupy the accommodation as reserved on the first day itself or send prior intimation to hold the accommodation. Otherwise, the reservation will be treated as cancelled.
16. Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room are allowed to stay in the tourism zone. One extra bed can be provided on payment of prescribed charges.
17. Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except in conducted tours organized by Corbett Tiger Reserve.
18. Entry of private vehicle in All Tourism Zone is prohibited.
19. Entry into the Tiger Reserve with or without a pass in on the own risk of the visitor. The authorities shall not be responsible in any way for damages caused if any.
20. Permit is not transferable. Once permit is issued the amount is not refundable.
21. Non vegetarian food is strictly prohibited inside CTR.
All visitors to the Tiger Reserve are governed by the provisions of the Wildlife Protection Act and rules made there under, You may also log on Uttrakhand Government Official Website for updated verson for rules and regulation duriing stay and safari inside jim corbett national park - corbettonline.uk.gov.in